This October, St. Augustine Fashion Week will return in full force with an en vogue kickoff, “Road to Season 4,” where the Ancient City’s most stylish come together to celebrate all things fashion. The St. Augustine Shipyard, with its unbeatable views of the downtown skyline and waterside location, will play host to the event on October 14.
Guests will be treated to live music, cocktails, a designer meet-and-greet, and a designer showroom while ten small-brand designers share their Fall/Winter 2017 collections. Everyone will be sent home with a swag bag, marking the occasions.
The night will be hosted by Adrienne Houghton of Fashion Group International (FGI) and feature the music of Dorian Lopez of Ancient Deep and DJ Hugh of Classic Blends. Lauren Atkins, of Aerial Athletes, will give a special performance.
The designers showing this year will be:
- Whiskini Bikini (Swimwear) by designer Sarah Yamnitz
- Denim By Eve (Denim Designer) by designer Kayla Eve Dougherty
- Bine & Bas (Menswear) by designer Geoffrey Wynn
- Ani Sarkissian (Womenswear) by designer Ani Sarkissian
- Short Dog Jewelry Design (Jewelry) by designer Sara Leplante
- Retail Therapy of St. Augustine (Womenswear) by Boutique DeAnn Matza
- Fulani (Handbags) by designer Souadou Barry
- Maria Batista Designs by designer Maria Batista
- Erin Healy (Womenswear) by designer Erin Healy
- Premium Outlets STAFW Partner will present looks by Tommy Bahama, Nine West, Banana Republic FS, Aeropostale, Brooks Brothers FS
As the Nation’s oldest city, St Augustine provides an amazing backdrop for Fashion given the historical architecture and artistic vibe of the city.
Pre-ordering tickets is recommended, but they will be available for purchase at the door on the night of the event. Tickets are $25. The Road to Season 4 Kickoff will take place on Saturday, October 14 from 6-10pm at the St. Augustine Shipyard.
For more information on the St. Augustine Fashion Week and to purchase tickets, visit www.stafashionweek.com. The event is brought to you in part by St. Augustine Premium Outlets, St. Augustine Social Magazine, and Carefree Boat Club – St. Augustine. Drinks will be provided by Ancient City Brewing.
Photography by Dawn Wallace of Daybreak Photos Co.