Full Circle Resource Management has teamed up with Travel Without Plastics, Keepers of the Coast, and Recycle Across America to host a sustainability workshop for professionals in the hospitality industry. “Making Sustainability Work for Your Business” will be held on Friday, April 26th from 9:30am to 4:30pm at Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Augustine Beach Oceanfront Resort.
“This workshop was designed for hospitality professionals looking to reduce resource use and associated costs while still providing a fantastic customer experience,” explained Tara Dodson, Founder and President of Full Circle Resource Management. “Doing business can be good for the planet and good for its people while still increasing profit.”
“Making Sustainability Work for Your Business” is part of the 2nd Annual Full Circle Fest, which will be held at The Amp, on Saturday, April 27, and is ideal for hospitality business owners, hotel management teams, procurement specialists, and sustainability professionals. Speakers include JoAnn Hendrickx of Travel Without Plastics, Alexa Green of Recycle Across America, Tara Dodson of Full Circle Resource Management, and Ryan Murphy of The Amp and Ponte Vedra Concert Hall.
Highlights + Sustainability Topics
• How to be a green venue and a profitable business.
• Minimizing single-use plastics and Styrofoam while meeting health, safety, and quality expectations.
• What exactly can your business recycle and what difference does it make?
• How to position sustainability communications to successfully market to your target customer.
• Creating new income streams from a zero-waste focus.
• Living and working in harmony with North Florida wildlife.
To learn more, contact Tara Dodson at [email protected] Space is limited for “Making Sustainability Work for Your Business.” Cost is $100.00 per person and includes lunch and a Green Drinks networking event. Register online at www.keepersofthecoast.net/event/sustainability-workshop.