Join the St. Johns County Chamber Leadership Class of 2020 on May 29th for our live Facebook auction and day of donation to raise at least $15,000. All funds benefit the Homeless Coalition and Emergency Services of St. Johns County. The Leadership St. Johns Class of 2020 project continues its commitment to raise funds and help the Coalition’s renovations for transitional housing. Over the past months, the COVID-19 pandemic not only changed the way we do business, but it has also impacted many lives. People are struggling like never before. The class recognizes this urgent need and is expanding its support for HCES, a vital community service provider.
Thanks to cash donations from Herbie Wiles (Received before COVID-19), Community Foundation of Northeast Florida, St. Johns County Board of Realtors, cash donation collected by LSJ Classmate Nikki Pontello, Ancient City Game Fish Association, and St. Johns Title, we have already raised $5,750.
You have 3 ways to help us achieve our class goal of raising at least $15,000 for the coalition on or before May 29!
• Donate NOW online, http://homelesscoalitionstjohns.com/donate/
• Buy an auction item from our LIVE event May 29th between 9AM and 5PM @SJCChamber
• Donate cleaning supplies directly to the coalition. M-F 9AM-5PM 62 Chapin St. St Augustine, Florida.
• At the top of each hour, we will post 1-3 items. Items can be previewed on the Leadership St. Johns c/o 2020 Facebook page and Online Auction event.
• Bidding is made by posting a comment under the image of that item, posted on May 29th. Starting bid will be posted with the image.
• The auction will close when the hour closes and minimum sought donation has been met, when active auctioning ends (we have some amazing things) or at 5PM.
• Funds will be collected online through the ES Homeless Coalition SJC PayPal button on their website.
• Once confirmed, a class member from LSJ will contact you to arrange delivery.
We have been notified that the Community Foundation of Northeast Florida is matching up to $2,000 of donations that day. Donations will be collected online through the ES Homeless Coalition SJC PayPal button on their website.
Donations can be delivered directly to the Coalition, M-F 9AM – 5PM at 62 Chapin St. Items needed include:
• Paper Towels
• Lysol Spray
• Disinfecting Wipes
• Dish soap
This fundraiser is the class project for Leadership St. Johns c/o2020. Leadership St. Johns is a program of the St. Johns County Chamber of Commerce that provides community leaders a place to expand their leadership skills, learn more about various industry and government programs and develop long lasting business relationships and friendships. Applications for the 2021 class will open later this Fall. Contact Bob Porter at [email protected]