A six-week after school improv progam for teens.
Tuesdays, October 13 – November 17, 4 pm – 6 pm
Teens will explore the basic concepts of improvisation in a warm, safe and supportive environment. Improv games and activities will grow self-confidence and enable teens to expand their creativity individually and as an ensemble.
Teens will experience:
• Being – and reacting – in the moment.
• Accepting and building on gifts from fellow campers.
• Embracing – and using – failure.
• Co-creating with others (listening, giving & taking focus).
• Thriving in an unscripted environment.
This program follows safe COVID-19 guidelines including:
* A maximum of 9 teens – and the instructor – are able to be in the studio.
* Teens and instructor are required to wear masks.
* Teens and instructor will be spaced out around the perimeter of the studio.
Now and Zen Studio has taken the St. Johns County pledge which is a “vow to adhere to guidelines regarding cleaning and disinfecting protocols, group size limitations, social distancing recommendations, and enhanced employee protocols and training. In addition, they pledge to encourage the use of face coverings by staff and customers.” For more information on the studio COVID-19 policy, visit https://www.nowzenstudio.com/policies.
For more information about The Adventure Project, visit www.adventure-project.com.