A physically distanced, socially awkward comedy show
Part stand up comedy, part improv comedy and all physically distanced and socially awkward, Coronacoaster Comedy highlights local comedians in safe — and absurd ways.
For your protection:
* No tickets will be sold at the door – pre-sales only.
* Performers and patrons will be physically distanced.
* The room will not go over 50% capacity (40 people).
* The staff will be wearing masks and gloves.
* Patrons are required to wear masks when not eating or drinking.
Let’s stay safe, and, have some laughs – even if they are totally socially awkward!
For more info about improv in St. Augustine, visit The Adventure Project at www.adventure-project.com.