Did you know? …
* Loneliness rates have doubled since the ’80s.
* People are addicted to social media.
* Comparing our lives to everyone else’s highlight reels takes a toll on our self-esteem.
* One in four Americans have zero friends to confide in.
* Studies show that having poor social connections is as harmful as smoking or obesity.
We are becoming the Lonely Generation.
Let’s combat this by having conversations that matter. At Campfire Conversations we’ll ask deep questions by the “fire” and see what magical adventure we can create — together.
Wouldn’t it be wonderful to discover a new friend just in time for summer?
For more information about connection adventures in St. Augustine, visit www.adventure-project.com