Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty has announced that its 19th Annual Backpack Challenge is underway. The Northeast Florida real estate firm is collecting backpacks and school supplies for local children at all area Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty offices through July 31, 2018.
Last year, partnering with community and local charities, the company donated more than 1,000 backpacks filled with school supplies for local children. This year, the company has set a goal to exceed last year’s contribution and is inviting the community to help.
“Help us prepare children for academic achievement this school year by donating a new backpack filled with pencils, pens, notebooks and more,” said Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty Founder, President, and CEO Linda Sherrer. “A new backpack filled with school supplies is a wonderful gift, providing every student with the confidence needed to begin a successful school year.”
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty is collecting backpacks and supplies for students, kindergarten through grade 12, at the following office locations:
- Home Office – 4190 Belfort Road, Suite 475, Jacksonville
- Avondale/Ortega – 3627 St. Johns Ave., Jacksonville
- Beaches/Intracoastal West/Southside – 375-1 Atlantic Blvd., Atlantic Beach
- Fleming Island/Orange Park – 3535 Highway 17, Suite 10, Fleming Island
- Mandarin/St. Johns – 11576 San Jose Blvd., Jacksonville
- Murabella – 196 Capulet Drive, Suite 3, St. Augustine
- Ponte Vedra/Nocatee – 333 Village Main St., Suite 670, Ponte Vedra Beach
- San Marco/San Jose – 1983 San Marco Blvd., Jacksonville
- St. Augustine – 112 Sea Grove Main St., Suite 210, St. Augustine Beach
“Words cannot express how much we appreciate the generous support we receive from our team members and community during the Backpack Challenge,” said Broker/Executive Vice President Christy Budnick. “We know that beginning the school year with a new backpack filled with supplies makes a difference in the lives of children living in our communities, and this effort helps us accomplish that goal.”
For more information, visit www.FloridaNetworkRealty.com/Backpack.